Monday, January 2, 2012

Hello

I'm starting this blog as I work on finalizing the format on what will be my first published book: Gabriel.

Gabriel is a supernatural thriller that takes place in the Colorado mountains during the months of winter. Just who is Gabriel and what is going on in the small town after his appearance there you'll have to read to find out.

I'll be posting my musings on here as well as updates on current and future works. I'll also post links to my Amazon page that will list my books as I release more.

I sincerely hope that you'll give me a try, and hopefully you'll love my work. I'll introduce you more to the worlds that I create as time goes on, but for now I simply want to say:

Welcome, and thank you for your interest and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment